Monday, May 07, 2007

I don't like your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend


Somehow I drifted off my regular radio station and found myself dancing and singing to that dumb "Girlfriend" song by Avril Lavigne, and I was liking it! When I see these lyrics written without the music I find them obnoxious. But put music with them and its fun to sing.
The video. She looks great in the video, but I hate the video because its so fucking annoying. If she does get that guy in the end he'll be sorry because she is a 'bossy bitch', but then again I like that. So now you can see that this song has turned me into a walking contradiction.
"Girlfriend" video.







...somebody get me a spoon so I can gag myself.

Yeah this post is immature...I'll shut up now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night we waited and waited (20 min.) to be seated at Shari's Restaurant. I became so bored I took a photo of the 'Please Wait To Be Seated" sign.

weekend 021
We go to Shari's because it's free for kids on weekends. I'm cheap. Seriously, look what we got for free.

weekend 006

Way better looking than the pancakes I posted last week.




LINKS:
My journal almost a year ago

10 Tips For The Lazy Environmentalist

Blue-ray Laser Shortage Ending; Could Lead To PS3 Price Cuts

What Does $456 Billion Buy?

No comments: