Monday, November 26, 2007

Dear Kevin Spacey

Dear Kevin Spacey,

Or can I just call you Kev? I've seen so many of your movies and I feel comfortable calling you Kev. In fact I feel like I know you. Which is why I am so puzzled to why you agreed to be in 'Fred Claus'.

Why Kev?

Did you even read the script? Because this movie is so below your league. Your better than that. I expect this from Vince Vaughn, especially after seeing him in "Dodge Ball". But not you. Not you.

Something bad must have happened for you to sign on to this movie. Are you out of money? Was your life being threatened if you didn't take this role? Maybe there was alcohol and drugs involved during the contract signing?

I'm just disappointed with you Kev.

But since we are such good friends, I'm going to give you another chance to redeem yourself. Let's see if you can choose a better movie script next time.

And Kev, if your appear in "Fred Claus 2" you will be forever dead to me.

Your best buddy,

Amy

No comments: