Saturday, March 24, 2007

crack

There has been a continuous stream of rain falling from the sky, the ground is all soppy and there are no signs of it slowing down.

We didn't get out of going to baseball practice yesterday, the diehard, winning is everything, coach had them practice under the play shed. It was pretty damn cold.

Coach shows me a pack of DoubleMint gum and confides, " I use this as a reward system for the kids."
I tell him, "I use crack cocaine for treats and rewards and my son's room is spotless, not a crumb".

The prince needed a new mitt, his old one is way to small..

Game shirt $15
Pants $10
Socks $4
Shoes $20
New mitt $27
Playing Baseball -PRICELESS
and for everything else there's Mastercard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weather has driven us indoors and provides a great excuse to putter around and be lazy. Which is excactly what I'm doing. I played "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" for awhile, I'm about 3/4ths through the game. Jim's been working on "
God of war 2" and is about halfway done, and when he is I'll be waiting to play it. That game looks like so phenomenal! I can get totally mesmerized watching Jim play it and I'm usually not the type that is content to just sit back and watch someone else play.

dcfe8o4j

It's considered an action game but also has other elements such as puzzle solving and role-playing features, amazing graphics and a fantastic storyline. I'm pleased that Sony is still putting out great PS2 games while I patiently wait for more PS3 titles to come out. Okay I'm lying, impatiently is closer to the truth.

Cortney kicked my ass playing Clue today.

No comments: