Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Soprano's and photography

Hacked



I figured out how my page was hacked, I had entered my email and password onto two login screens, one was a fake. I remember doing it and thinking it was strange, on the other hand it also looked legit. Beware, beware.
======================================================

Soprano's

Christopher and Adriana


I am so behind when it comes to watching the Soprano's. I've almost finished Season 5 and was stunned that they went and killed off Adriana. I couldn't sleep after watching the snaky Silvio murder her. He calls her a c&%t while dragging her out of the car then popping her with a bullet. The writers didn't actually show that part. We just heard it. I found Adriana's character annoying, the typical gum snapping New Jersey shore girl, however I didn't want to see her killed Her fiance Chris knew about it and hid her car at the airport. How could he condem his own fiancee to death?...and in such a brutal manner? *shaking my head* After tonight I will be finished with the 5th season and I can start on 6. Doubt I'm going to catch up in time to see the show's final last episode. It'll probably end with Tony talking about those silly ducks.
Tony and the duckling

======================================================
The sun shined on Sunday!

Well there were sun breaks anyway, enough to get out of the house and go hiking and beach combing with our jackets on.

Up close to nature. For the close ups I turned the camera on macro, made sure the image filled the whole lens/screen and used the flash. Some of the other pictures (landscapes) didn't do as well.

I love this picture, I found some tips in Digital Photographer magazine on how to use the macro feature on my camera and could not believe the amazing results. Due to his bright orange color we were able to spot this starfish from far away. He was sitting next to his purple brother.
beach 049


beach 050


beach 066 beach 056

Very strange, I do not know what this is, but I had to snap a picture.beach 051

We also went hiking...
beach 054

beach 025



The rest of Sunday's pictures...

No comments: