Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Better than Ansel Adam prints

Yesterday early afternoon the phone rang. It was my ex husband (Amanda's dad) calling from his office. He wanted to know if Jim and me had opened up his Christmas present from him and Amanda yet.

Well I was waiting until Christmas.

"Why don't you go ahead and open it now", he says.

Obviously HE couldn't wait for me to open it. And to be honest I was curious.

So I walk over to the tree and open it up with him still on the phone.

I throw the wrapping on the floor and lift the lid on the rectangular box. It took my breath away. It was a big folio displaying Amanda's senior pictures and they were gorgeous!

Amanda had been dropping hints all week. Saying that my present would be better than Ansel Adam prints. She was right. Way better than Ansel Adam prints.

No comments: