Wednesday, December 05, 2007


While I'm typing this Andrew is playing a video game. He has one of those headsets where you talk wit
h other gamers. and I keep thinking he's talking to me because we're the only two in the room. So he's talking to someone else online and I keep answering him like a bonehead.


His headset reminds me of the ones they use at the McDonald's drive-thru.

====================================
It snowed on Saturday. I was excited and bouncing around because this meant we could go sledding at the golf course on Sunday. But on Sunday the rain washed out the snow. Bummer.

So it snowed and it rained. And rained. And more rain. The Northwest is flooding.


Shitty weather usually brings out the shitty drivers. Yesterday, this big Ford F-250 was right on my ass all the way through downtown and across town. I was in the right lane, the truck could of went around using the other unoccupied lane, but instead chose to tailgate me. The truck was so close I swear it was trying to mate with my back bumper. Back the F#@! off already. You know?




No comments: