Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bored With Dick and Jane


Mark Anthony looks like he's been stranded on an island all week.

"Fun"? With Dick and Jane? No, I was bored with Dick and Jane. What a waste of a free rental. The movie had its moments but they were far and few in between. Or is it inbetween? *sigh* Where was I? Oh yeah, maybe I'm just getting tired of Jim Carrey and his same routine. I'd like to see him in a horror flick. Maybe more of a subtle character.

I'm tired, I could not sleep last. We have a neighbor who drives a semi and he warms it up every morning at 4:00am. I was lying there awake with I'm sure was bloodshoot eyes when he started it today. Sometime after that I fell asleep and woke up at 7:15.

The kids were sweet, they already had the coffe made when we got up, I wanted to drink the whole pot while Jimmy was gone driving them to school.

Menu:
I have no clue


No comments: