Thursday, April 20, 2006




My son who's nickname is Prince Rufus is going to the movies with his cousin and friends. He's in 6th grade. He asked me to go and informed me that they were taking the bus. I had a feeling of dread and was about to say no, which would have turned into Prince stomping off to his room slamming the door, and turning his PS2 system up way to loud. The reason the bus thing freaks me out is because I remember what I use to do when I took the bus to go skating or to the movies. We would be downtown starting trouble. I also remember the exhilerating feeling of freedom. Sometimes I would leave the skating rink early to go hang out at places I wasn't suppose to be at. Anyway I said yes to the Prince and Jimmy DROVE them there. He stopped off so they could buy some candy and soda to sneak in. Everyone seemed happy with this. Baby steps....

As everyone who listens to the news knows, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes welcomed a baby girl into the world yesterday. They named her Suri. Hebrew meaning "princess and Persian meaning "red rose".
I heard somewhere that he was going to eat the placenta. It's probably not true, but if it is...yuck, no way, enjoy lunch Tom, I'm ordering a cheese pizza.



Menu

cheese pizza (kidding)
chicken lasanga and cottage cheese
7506gjh7jyzm96

No comments: