Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter












What do these people have in common? A person can't help but hearing or reading things about scientology thanks to celebs such as Tom Cruise, Kelly Preston, John Travolta to name a few. So exactly what is scientology? If any of you asked yourself this, there is a web-site that will answer all the burning questions. It's called Operation Clambake and it has the inner secrets of scientology.




Easter was at my sister's house. It was a barbecue, with potato salad, guacomole burgers, hot dogs, and Boca Burgers for those who prefer to go meatless, which is my sister and me. We don't eat much meat, but we cook it for our families....the carnivores! I love Boca Burgers. They are so easy to grill.The first time I had a meatless burger was 11 years ago at Red Robins. I ordered their Garden Burger and it was so gross!!! After that I was skeptical until I tried Boca. Enough about that though. The kids hunted easter eggs filled with money, my son collected the most making $8.00. After leaving my sisters house we drove to Tacoma and made it back home before daylight.....enough time to get the kids to come down off their suger high and get ready for bed.

No comments: