Tuesday, February 13, 2007

50 things before I die

I've always believed in living life to it's fullest and creating great memories, which for me means not being afraid to try new things. "Firsts times" are always a big deal. Like the first time I tried sushi or went snowboarding which got me windburned and a sprained leg, but well worth it. I think the best thing of all is that I'll never run out of things to do, places to see, foods to try, sports to play, movies to watch, books to read and people to meet.
I made a list of things I want to do before I die. Some of these things will be a lot easier than others to accomplish. Others I may never cross off the list, but I'm gonna try.

Here is the first installment of 15

1. Go river rafting (It's just not as fun in the lake).
2. Live in Japan for 6 months
3. See the Northern Lights
4. Win the Nobel Peace Prize for discovering a cure for PMS.
5. Find Bigfoot and prove he's real.
6. Read every book in the 1001 Books you must read before you die book
7. Run a mile (I haven't done that for TEN years!)
8. Own a bookstore
9. Swim with dolphins
10. Go on a 'whale watching' expedition
11. Attend a taping of "Saturday Night Live" in New York
12. Own a hybrid automobile
13. See all 3 of my children finish college
14. Go skydiving
15. Walk the Great Wall of China

So there is the first 15.

A survey:

Questions
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
Top right.

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Yes, pretty sure I can manage that!

3) What color is your razor?
Blue, maybe leaning towards teal.

4) What is your blood-type?
A negative

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Andy Worhol, but he's dead so that would be gross. Andy Worhol (alive).

7) How do you feel about carrots?
Well I feel they are best raw.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
6

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
I liked Sporty the best.

10) Do you know what time it is?
It's time to dance!

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Push the emergency button repeatedly before having a panic attack.

13) What's your favorite kind of gum?
Grape Bubblicious, oh and Dentene Ice

14) Do you scrapbook?
Just call me Grandma S.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Oh yeah

16) Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to?
I do not defenestrate melicas, no.

17) Do you like to sleep?
yes

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
Hawaii doesn't use it, not sure of any others.. and it's Daylight Saving, not SavingS with an S.

19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Yeah.

20) Do you want a bright yellow '07 mustang?
Sure, so I can trade it in for a hybrid

21) What's something you've always wanted?
I've always wanted to go on a whale watch....oh man, i just thought of some mean jokes...

22) Do you have hairy legs?
No

23) What does "Semper Fidelis" stand for?
It means "Simmer down fools!" okay I have no idea, but the people that posted this before me knew and says its Latin for "Always Faithful"

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean

25) Do you wear a lot of black?
I wear tons of black

26) Describe your hair?
Brown, middle length, frizzy and suffers from schitzophrenia.

28) Are you an adult?
Legally I am

29) Who is your best friend?
Chris

30) Do you have a tan?
No

31) Are you a television addict?
No, but I use to be hard core, I kicked the habit last year.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
She died. But when she was alive I did.

33) Are you a sugar freak?
No, I'm a salt freak


34) Do you like orange juice?
Yum

35) What sign are you?
I'm a Pisces.

36) Have you kissed anyone in the past week?
Yes and then some.

37) What are your plans for the weekend?
Birthday party

USELESS FACT: I have been a MySpacer for 5 1/2 months! Time flies...

LINKS:

Block Posters - Creat large wall posters from any size image. (We tried it, just make sure you have plenty of ink!)

Top ten foods for a good night's sleep --Get a solid 7-8 hours sleep.

Extreme Makeover Family May Lose House - Great show

Squirrel Fishing - New approach to fishing

Teacher Arrested For Snorting Cocaine in Front of Students


..>..>..>..>
..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>


Your 2005 Song Is



Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day



"My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating"



In 2005, you bummed everyone out. Like you care.








No comments: