Thursday, February 08, 2007

Aussie shampoo in my hair

Not feeling good, I woke up from my NyQuil induced coma not being able to breath through my nose. So I took a hot steamy shower hoping that it would clear up, but SOMEONE who was making coffee turned on the kitchen sink AGAIN making the water cold and sending me scurring to the far corner trying to avoid the icy water. Of course as usual there was Aussie shampoo still in my hair. This cold water bath occurs on a monthly basis *grumbling*, I've blogged about it before. Then I made some eggs with Tabasco and that did the trick! I was clear....for awhile. I can't keep eating Tabasco sauce all day. Next I used Vicks Vapor Rub.

So, I'm sick. I feel chained to the PC because I can't rest until I close a couple deals on EBAY. I just finished one and have two more within the next 3 hours...one is doing better than I anticipated, I'm making a great profit. I wish I could be more excited about it, but I'm feeling so blah.

I can't wait to just lay down with some magazines and chamomile tea!

RIP - Anna Nichole Smith 1967-2007


No comments: