Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bike parts

Hey, hey! Yesterday afternoon I took my son to the motorcycle shop to get a back tire for his CR80. When we went into the back tire room I inhaled deeply. Ahh rubber and bike parts!

"It smells good in here" I sighed.

The salesman just looked at me and grinned.

Is it wrong to love the smell of fumes, oil, rubber, jerseys and bike parts? Is there something wrong with me?

Links:
14 Biggest Game Myths Debunked!--Pretty eye-opening. Common misconceptions about the game industry are debunked. Every video game consumer should read this!

Study: Spinal Cord Can Repair Itself ---U.S. scientists say they have disproved the long-held theory that the spinal cord is incapable of repairing itself.

Over 1000 People Show Up For Giant Pillow Fight in San Francisco-Over 1000 people showed up tonight at Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco for a giant pillow fight. Scott Beale of Laughing Squid shot a bunch of photos and will be linking to more photos and video that others shot as they are posted...

No comments: