Thursday, April 12, 2007

Maybe it's the rainy weather, or maybe it's because I can't find my wedding ring and that our car is still stuck in PT. It could be that this morning 'The Battle Axe' emailed me saying that the numbers I sent her were wrong. She needs the 6 digit number on the tickets. There is only ONE number on these tickets and its EIGHT digits. She didn't believe me and I had to fax her the tickets so she could see with her own freaking eyes that the numbers are in fact 8 digits. Now maybe I can get paid. Stupid shit like that bothers me and has put me in grumpy state of mind. I took a shower and I don't feel like I took a shower, I hate that. This feeling isn't going away, in fact if I won the lottery today I would still find something to bitch about.

I don't know what I'm capable of doing today. So I'm going to save my family from me. After I finish with myspace, I'm calling it a day and I'm gonna lock myself up in my cozy room with a bag of pretzels and play 'God of War2' until this feeling passes. You know, for the sake of the family.
--------------

001. When's the last time you ran?
Easter.

002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Yeah I have a pair or two.

003. What are you dreading right now?
Loaded question!

004. Do you celebrate 4/20?
No I'm not celebrating "pothead" day

006. Favorite ice cream?
Cherry Almond Fudge and Cherry Garcia

007. When was your last doctor's visit?
Last September

008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
I try.

010. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you?
Nope, there are reasons my ex's are ex's.

011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
See last answer

012. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would they find you wearing?
Boxers and a tee

013. Do you own a pair of Converse?
Not anymore.

014. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
Shannon

015. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
I have

016. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
When I was younger,I've smacked a vending machine a few times out of desperation after it took the last of my money.

017. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Well most stations do that.

018. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Not for awhile.

019. How do you eat oreos?
Nah

020. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
No way, believe it or not, I have what's called a life.

021. Are you cocky?
No just convinced.

022. Could you live without a computer?
Of course, although I've had a computer since I was 15 so it would take some major adjustments.

023. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
No, Japanese style, I like very clean floors.

024. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Forth grade

025. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
4

026. What do you do when you're sad?
Drink some wine and mope..... play video games

027. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My lawyer! Just kidding, probably Jim and then I would want to keep it quiet for awhile before I told anyone else.

028. How do you like your eggs?
Egg whites only or poached

029. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
A few people I don't care for...but I rarely think about them anyway.

030. What jewelry are you wearing?
Don't wanna talk about it.

031. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check email and then check the Net Nanny.

032. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
No

033. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
I do, his shirts smell good.

034. Where do you work?
Home

035. What are you doing tomorrow?
Road trip and dinner

036. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Who cares?

037. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat much at?
Cusina De-Ra in Seattle (Belltown) the dining room looks directly at the Art Museum's sculpture park.

038. How do you eat your steak?
I don't.

038. Do you return your cart?
Yes, good exersize.

039. Do you have a dishwasher?
You bet!

040. What noise do you hear?
Jim opening the refridgerator and shuffling around.

041. Next concert you hope to go to?
Hoped to see Modest Mouse, but thats not going to happen :-(

042. What was the last thing you ate?
Frozen strawberries

042. Who is the youngest in your family?
The munchkin

043. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yep.

044. How many shoes do you own?
about 20

045. What service is your cell phone?
Verizon ripoff

046. What's for dinner?
We are having breakfast for dinner tonight, omelettes

047. What's the last thing you purchased?
Gum, blank DVD discs and stamps

048. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Yeah, we take turns.

049. What brand are your pants right now?
Boring but comfy Gap pants.

050. Ever been to Wyoming?
I've lived in Shoshoni, Wyoming

051. Did you have breakfast this morning?
A cinnamon apple waffle and half a small container of Yoplait

052. Do you like marshmallows?
They're okay.

053. What irritates you most on the internet
Spam, phishing and those dumbass bullitines that say you'll have bad luck if you don't repost.

054. What brand is your digital camera?
Canon and Vivitar

055. What song best describes your life right now?
The TV show theme from the Courtship of Eddy's Father.

056. Do you like sushi?
Vegetable rolls and Temaki yum!

057. Do you go online everyday?
Almost, some weekends I take a break.

My journal one year ago......

No comments: