Sunday, April 22, 2007

Saturday was spent at the baseball field for my son's jamboree. He hit a double, caught a couple pop fly balls and scored everytime he was up to plate, so that was cool. While he played, the munchkin made repeated trips to the always popular concession stand and came home with a tummy ache. Here's a list of what she consumed:

One hotdog
Cheetos
3 chocolate chip cookies
a pack of sunflower seeds
Gatorade
Pepsi

It might have been the Pepsi/Gatorade mix , but next time she'll eat before we leave the house.

-------------------------------------------------------
Midnight
beach 106


One thing that has been going on around here is Midnight's huffy attitude every since I forgot to drain the tuna can into his food bowl. Most of the time he is such a gentleman and sweetheart. But the other night I was wanting to turn on my PS2 and he wasn't having it, and sometimes he scares me when he looks at us like this.
salt 039



That awful day when I made the tuna fish sandwiches and forgot to drain the juice in his bowl, he got pissed off and jumped on a shelf and was deliberately looking at me while knocking stuff down. He can get this mean calculating expression.

Most of the time he makes me laugh because I'll come into a room and see him doing this.....

beach 108

or this........
salt 015

and a lot of times this!
salt 018

Wonder how long it takes for a cat to forgive?

No comments: